Menu

logo

Thame War Memorial Club

OS Map Oxfordshire XLI.3 revised in 1937 and published in 1940 [Re-use: CC-BY(NLS)]

The map shows the Thame War Memorial Club just along the road, towards the town centre, from the County Court. The County Court is now the Thame Museum.

Kelly’s directory gave the address of the Club as 80 High Street and the hon Secretary was Frederick Hearne. The site is now a row of houses in The Old Maltings.

Note: the map used has been reproduced with the permission of the National Library of Scotland (NLS) under the following creative commons license https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/ and sourced from the NLS maps site https://maps.nls.uk/.

Find out more about Volunteering

Subscribe To Our Newsletter